Thursday, May 5, 2011

Visual Impact Des Moines

On the work of Light



Hello dear teachers, are a quarter to 6 am, and I sense strongly the presence of you.

Well, I can not deny, but as you know lately, I'm a little reluctant not the right word to express, delighted when I receive a message, but I have doubts about myself, that's what happens.

Here, I am now waiting to see if anyone of you who want to talk, with all my love, that, no doubt.

waited.

"Oh, dear, dear, I am Mother Mary.

I see what's going on with you, all the physical problems you are having lately, they do, you start doubting yourself, you start to doubt your ability to receive us, and not only meet us, but to receive important messages.

You try, in some way, and that's a game of your rational mind, knowing in advance what we pass, what we mean, and you know perfectly that not how it works.

As soon as you open yourself to receive our messages, you have no idea what we will talk, and that is what at this point, you are locking. Eye, I'm not scolding, because we know perfectly all you're going as Anita, physically, and that too, is one might almost say, an external influence that you want to roll back time, when you thought you did not deserving of having contact with us, that contact is real, in short, all the walls, we had to work to eradicate. Do not let that happen again.

Many times in recent days have seen the signs, you've felt the presence, but as I had no idea of \u200b\u200bwhat is going to speak, and seeing the important messages, received by other , has preferred to devote to it, and not be open to listen.

Dear daughter, we love you and honor you deeply. Eons ago that we worked together, so respect what is happening, and that this be clear to all who hear the message, and read it later, not a reprimand, but simply is a call attention, what is wanting to do, your physical situation.

Many ask, how can a light worker, so very, very active as you are, stop by many, but many physical problems, one after another, even know you have asked how come months months, perhaps years ago, we've said is going to solve your situation, and you'll be fine, and how that has not been met.

We also know that that, you have answered that there are always still things deeply buried, you're trying to clean and eradicate your being. You're doing a deep inner work of purification to be clean and free, so longed for the moment, of what is called the ascension.

But therein lies the difference, a part of you, the Alexiis, and no place to climb, and you, and you were both with us, then, that is struggling, and who is suffering setbacks, is the part of Anita. If it is true, the physical body, which is necessary to show yourself in the third dimension, and the same, it is with many, many that because of the intimate contact they have with us, begin to doubt, how the physical body can be physical problems.

Yes, it is very difficult, dear child, living in two dimensions, and talks to you someone who has experienced it. I've been there, and so I came today to talk to you, and all others who are going through these problems.

I know many of the reports you receive, you go deep, and partly, I would almost say, you get scared when you hear that a light worker suffers a violent death, as you call it . Do not forget, everyone has his contract, not all have been encouraged to express publicly that he wants to live two hundred years. I know, was a manifestation, a manifestation of desire to implement, monitor and continue helping.

For you, and do not count the years. The eons you have spent in Lemuria, before that, in the star system to which you belong, in short, no way to tell this, in physical years, either, not important. As you yourself say, you are a soul, very, very old, but you have to ligárselas with a current body, and that's your problem.

But we also know that part of Alexiis is so strong that at the last moment, always involved, and still gets you out of weakness, the problem, and have severe physical problems.

know perfectly well, because you respond when you grab those moments of sudden tiredness, you and go to bed, because we are working with you, we are working with your physical body to help you overcome everything that has to overcome.

Many times I have said, we're not going to drop, but no, we can not eliminate at a stroke, all that Anita has to pass, because it's necessary, so that also this stage of your life, is done to perfection, and that goes for everything, for all humans.

Yes, of course, we are able to come and say, like a magic wand, and you're healed, but I cut the project's life, you have prepared for this incarnation, and you Alexiis or Anita, has prepared a draft very hard, and you're doing, and what you are doing well, although it costs, costs horrors, know perfectly. But do not fall in doubt, you're able to receive, or that messages are not so important. There, you're wrong, there, like you're trying to hide behind a door, I will not say a wall.

ask you please, as your mother I am, when we perceive the presence, but do not know, that we speak, connect with us, login, is important and we do not know, what we have to pass at that time.

I think this morning message for you, will give much food for thought, both for you and for those who listen and read.

I send to everyone, everyone, absolutely everyone, my great love.

I am the Mother Mary. "

Oh Mother, really, as they say, gave the nail is so true, so true how to analyze what happens to me.

promise that whenever you see or feel your presence, I want to introduce. I want to introduce, without knowing in advance the contents of the message.

is true, into something, it's like, once I started to doubt myself, but all that is due to physical problems, and I should not allow.

you Mother, thanks for your encouragement. Thank you for your eternal love, all of us, thanks.



Alexiis
May 5, 2011
alexiis@speedy.com.ar
http://alexiis-vozdelaluz. blogspot.com /

Transcription :
SaräAmma
saragem@hotmail.es

0 comments:

Post a Comment