Sunday, May 15, 2011

Best Tripod Lightweight Traveling

SCAULO - A being who wants to move from darkness to light.

G:\Imágenes SaräAmma6384.jpg


Goodnight beloved Masters, are the two fewer 5 am, and I have been watching for some time, there is an energy present, but as I did not feel the need to communicate.

But now, with the possibility of closing the computer, and go to sleep, I prefer to introduce myself, before passing up the opportunity to send a message to you.

But honestly, I feel weird, is not the normal feeling I have. So, I take a deep breath and see what happens.

"If Alexiis, know why you feel this way, my name is Scaulo , and I am a being that you would call, in the dark, that's why you, physically sense, I am not a being of light, yet, and I want to explain this a little.

I know that normally, you reject it immediately, if one of us, you want to get, but I did today, I come up with another idea, so to speak.

From the bottom of my heart, I want to move to the light, I leave the darkness, I want to join the light workers, all working to the elevation of Mother Earth and sincerely finding out, how I can do this, ie spend the side, I have recommended that I connect with you, because you are the person who is capable, albeit to accept what I say.

Logically, if this will produce a rejection so big, I also understand that not transmit this message, or do not post it, but nevertheless, I have great hope that I have finally found as would say, a portal to enter the light. I've tried a long time, long ago I realized that what we are doing, we were doing is not right.

I tried to get information everywhere, at any given time, even I have had contact with the Master that you, call Yeshua, and he told me directly, that I can leave the darkness, and pass me the light, I have taken a long time to decide, because it is a life I've lived for eons of time, but now I feel the need to change it, I feel the need to support Mother Earth, and humans that go with it, for his ascension to the fifth dimension.

Master Yeshua, at the time told me that this was possible, of course I have to study a lot, I have to learn to love, I have to learn to grow that little flame, which is still alive in my heart. I know I have much to do, but just, I have indicated, I communicate with you, because as we affectionately call you Master, kindergarten teacher, you are the person who apparently has the courage to meet me, and not reject me because of principle, you realize that I am not one of the normal Masters of Light, with which you communicate.

Alexiis Dear, again I ask, and I have confidence that you are enough teachers, and for allowing me to take that step. This, I want to clarify for you, you will not have any consequences, because with your level evolutionary I know I have received many messages from extraterrestrial beings, and all kinds of souls who have not found another person, through which to speak.

I know all the evil we have done, but hopefully still be time to amend, at least, as far as I am, I am concerned. As I said to you, I will be eternally grateful to have been able to explain this, and I know that once this comes out, I will be helped by the beings of light, to follow my path.

So Alexiis Master, thank you that I've heard, thank you that you had the courage to get this message and to transmit it. And someday we will, but in the light. Thanks again. "

Wow, this really was strong, but nevertheless, I felt I had to accept it, well Yeshua, I know you're awake, and I thank you, with all my love, as always.




Alexiis
May 14, 2011
alexiis@speedy.com.ar
http://alexiis-vozdelaluz. blogspot.com /

Transcription :
SaräAmma
saragem@hotmail.es

0 comments:

Post a Comment