Sunday, May 15, 2011

Ontario Transfer Ownership Boat

YESHUA - EXPLAINING OUR COMMITMENT TO HELP


12:40 pm Son of morning.
"you do not need much introduction, Alexiis, you know, I am Yeshua, and I congratulate you for having the courage to receive the message , that being in the dark, who wants to go to the light.
I pointed to him, to communicate with you, because he believed, and I'm not mistaken, you'd accept, but you feel weird, but you could tell that no was negative, and that's what matters.
At this time, as you've done it many times, it will present more and more, too, will be presented again, beings of systems star, which in turn, have indicated they are present.
We are doing everything possible for humanity, day after day, see the increase, from us say, of what is being done, and what is being sought to alleviate the situation of humanity.
I know many of you, you among them, is having physical problems, all the changes, but the important thing is, as in your case, keep standing do everything possible, and not to go back, oh, I'm sick, go to the doctor, this, that, or the other thing.
I know the tough fight that you got to that effect, with your daughters, which, because of his love, for you, and the lack of understanding of what are, and what you do like you to deal with the usual therapies, the third dimension, which do not serve you. Well, I know you're focusing, I know that you face, even, and for me, the bottom line is that you lose the courage to move forward.
Even at this hour of the morning, and going several nights, again, you're here, you're right, the atmosphere is more open, say, no interruptions, no strangers to walk in the house, and I know you are more comfortable with that. You know perfectly well that for us too, how many nights I have woken up to transmit a message.
I want to emphasize, all of you, dear brothers, take consciousness, which in this case, Scaulo, there are beings of humanity, darkness, that gradually become more aware and try to get to the other side, I mean, go to the light.
There are others who persist in their position, and well, take another path, that's not something you have to take, but here, what I want to emphasize, the importance, when they approach someone, you, with your senses open, that is not fully perceive the light, but also perceive the difference, if it is a negative, that wants to harm, or is a be negative that comes in search of help, and that is important.
For my advanced lightworkers, if someone like them appear, it is good that you lend a hand, that being that was the wrong way but now wants to walk the right path.
is very important, you also face this, because what has happened to today Alexiis for the first time, will be repeated with another, and there, you have to have your antennae alert to distinguish if someone repents of their way of life, and wants to move to the light, or if someone who wants to harm.
's hard work, but you know, and you chose to come to this life, knowing that the job will be tough, and every day more, but end benefits, will far surpass all what you can expect.
Keep up friends, brothers, I command all my light and my love, I am Yeshua. "
Thanks Master, I felt your presence, because, well, I felt weird, thanks.


Alexiis
May 15, 2011
alexiis@speedy.com.ar
http://alexiis-vozdelaluz. blogspot.com /


Transcription :
SaräAmma
saragem@hotmail.es

0 comments:

Post a Comment