Sunday, May 8, 2011

Buy Titanware Cookware

Auralia -


my dear sister, I have received notice, through a friend that I misbehaved lately.

I saw that you were here, and yet I have not been reported.

I hope that I apologize, you know perfectly well, I love you deeply. But You know, when I feel bad, let alone encouraged me to receive your message.

Now, I am waiting.

" ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪


sister, I will not force a lot today, I know that you're not physically fit, but tones have to leave, the tones must heal.

And it's true, there are many messages, we must deliver, now you, have the great advantage that you do sleep, because you know, I can not go down to your size, to transmit messages.

So what I come to say today. Relax, Anita, relax, come swim with us, come to swim and play with dolphins, relax. All you who hear this, take a moment.

Close your eyes, métanse water, you will not having trouble breathing, and dolphins, they hold them, and they are playing. A Alexiis, the use of ball, is thrown at each other. And when I want to go to the depths, Alexiis holds onto my back, and down, and down. He has no breathing problems.

You, my dear fellow humans, do not know how beneficial it is for you, this, because we radiate joy, radiate well-being, as indicated by the notes. The serious work, Alexiis, you know that you do at night, I have no complaint there. But always, always I have to return, to insist, come swim with us.

Know, know they are your brothers, and little by little, they have become aware that, as many know, we have all the files, say akashic, the planet, the system of the universe, and you, humans, have to be becoming aware of that because you are going to have to be, those who run the new land. We, after eons of time, come to rest.

know perfectly well, and many of those who hear me, know what I mean. Think about it.

I send all my love and my light.


♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ "

Auralia Thanks, thanks.



Alexiis
May 7, 2011
alexiis@speedy.com.ar
http://alexiis-vozdelaluz . blogspot.com /

Transcription :
SaräAmma
saragem@hotmail.es

0 comments:

Post a Comment