Friday, May 6, 2011

Techno Song Sounts Down

MESSAGE OF LOVE AND IS NOT THE TIME TO ARMS CROSSED

NOW IS NOT THE TIME TO ARMS CROSSED. You know, there is a large part of humanity, that accompany the Mother Earth. They will go to another planet, third dimension ..

Good morning Beloved Masters, it's 1:30, and as yesterday the beloved Mother Mary, gave me the slap on the wrist, that did not respond when I saw that my indicators were on the move.

Well, now I do, but I have to admit that I have absolutely no idea of \u200b\u200bwho may be, who are calling me.

All I know, which is the dark side, because that reacts to my physical body.

So, breathe deep, and I look forward to, tell me, who is, and what I have to convey.

I remain breathing.

"I see that you recognize me, I am Yeshua.

Yes, dear sister, you're a "student" obedient, pays attention to Mother.

These days, several times we have come, not as insistent but soft, knowing that your physical health, was inadequate.

Well, here we are again.

As you are aware, there is much, much energy on the planet movement, and movement, I see, you are not submitting.

was in those days, the whole issue of Osama Bin Laden, not even what you read, you have not forwarded.

now appears, as the New World Order.

're right, in abstain from these things, this does not come from the light, it comes from darkness, to make them lose the way, the correct path of ascension, toward union with the Creator .

is so important, but so important, discernment, accepting that there are things that if you do not understand, better than discarded, before incorporating it and add something, is in divine order.

Today, humanity, more than ever, must be attentive, must be attentive to everything, because as you know, there is a struggle that is taking place, one might say, in part, behind the curtains, but also an obvious part in the light of all.

Because you necessarily have to reach capacity, able to discern, what counts and what no.

can not continue through the unconscious, hiding, as they say, the head in the sand like ostrich does, not knowing what's going on around them.

No my dear brothers, each and all have to wake up and have to be conscious of the reality, because only then, let's get to the much desired goal .

Gaia is doing more than is possible, Gaia, as a Mother that is, want to carry, as many people as possible, but people who will not see, that does not understand, he does not want to bother, not even trying to investigate, and well, those people continue their way elsewhere.

You know, there is a large part of humanity, that accompany the Mother Earth.

go to another planet is , third dimension, some return to their stellar origins, finally, is what every soul decides to do, but for you who want to move on with Mother Earth, it is becoming more and more important, awareness of this , that gone are the times, to be with his arms crossed, watching life pass before him, no.

The present moment is now difficult, hard work, pain, disease, everything.

Everything is coming to the surface, because must be purified and cleaned.

Thus, with dark stains that remain, they will not move forward.

Alexiis And you saw, this is not what you expected, but had to be given.

I'm glad you paid attention, as my Mother told you yesterday, and as was normally customary yours, so ya, I say again, what my mother said.

No scolding, we know, all the physical problems, you are passing, but we also know, what can Alexiis.

With my great love and light to you all, I am Yeshua. "

Ay Yeshua thanks. The words of your mother yesterday, yours today, are the ones I used to get the strength to face all that is happening, and incidentally, help my brothers.

beloved Master Thanks, thanks.

Alexiis

May 5, 2011

alexiis@speedy.com . ar


Desgrabación: SaräAmma

saragem@hotmail.es


0 comments:

Post a Comment