Sunday, May 8, 2011

How Can Insert Jpg To Autocad 2010?

COLLEGE-NEED TO FIND THE REMAINS OF DARKNESS INTERNALLY

-


G:\Imágenes SaräAmma\GAIA\EnvLuz.jpg


Teachers Good morning dear, are a quarter to eleven, and I was just answering someone who asked me, about what they represent my indicators. I look up and see that the platter spins too hard, so I interrupted, and I connect.

Here I am, waiting to see who needs to transmit a message.

As always, I get it with love.

waited.

"Alexiis Hello, I am Gaia, not long ago come to speak with you, because relatively few are the messages we convey, but sometimes necessary.

I recognize that through you, is doing a great job in terms of circles, groups love that are a lot of people who every day are connected to transmit love, light, whatever it takes.

Eye, I will not engage in, as is true in human terms, in an oversight, because I know that he who originally started this, my son called Sorema. Sorema Thanks for all you're doing, to spread and expand even more, the number of human beings who engage in this work everyday.

with this You two are giving me a great help, because it represents every day, energy flow, positive for me, with whom I can tell, to go forward, purification and cleaning I'm doing.

You know perfectly that there is much internal movement in my body, some of which can be logically interpreted as disasters, but as already explained, and often necessary; some parts of the world, will be eradicated, because they are so, so contaminated with negative energy, that there is no possibility of cleaning, then become submerged in water, and re-emerged other ancient lands, which will again provide the field of life, the provision for the development of humans, when we get together, you know, I want to take as many of my children. When we reach the fifth dimension, the earth will have a very different, but necessary.

For eons, eons, I've been injured, and suffered things that can not be eradicated, except deleting them completely.

humanity needs to understand, it is not, nor revenge, or anything, is in pain, those points that I have to come hard at those points, which means losses of life. But we also need to be clear, that these human lives, which in these parts, are removed from the planet Earth have volunteered for this, in part, for fixing a karmic debt they had, or were offered in service, as important souls of light.

Then those who are, say, do not cry, cheer him, because they have taken a major step in terms of what the soul has to experience.

Each is in different stage of evolution, but we must achieve a certain level of evolution, in order to move me. " And so it is why we insist always, working on their own being, to eliminate you, every speck of darkness to find, but do not expect anyone outside of their signals, then you have a speck, no, for that must go to interior. They have, arguably, self-analysis, there is. They have to consider that if there, burst into anger, they have to analyze, Did I do right?, No, anger is not right, it could have been another solution.

All that, are things that you must evaluate, they have to consider, and that it is necessary to see and study them, each one of you.

My dear children, each day I hope the lighting of a new little light, which means that a human has awakened.

I love them deeply, as a real mother, and mother I am, for you.

I send all my love and my light. I AM Gaia, Mother Earth. "

Oh Gaia, so long ago I have not talked to you, at least in this way, internally if, of course, but not well. Thank you, thank Mother Earth to soon.



Alexiis
May 8, 2011
alexiis@speedy.com.ar
http://alexiis-vozdelaluz. blogspot.com /

Transcription :
SaräAmma
saragem@hotmail.es




0 comments:

Post a Comment